Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The road is calling, today is the day...

Well, tomorrow to be exact. This will probably sound a little cliche, but it's hard to believe I'm actually leaving for Ghana tomorrow. So many months of preparation, getting all my ducks in a row...and we're taking off at 10:30 tomorrow morning! Maybe it will hit me when the plane leaves the runway, or when we arrive at the Accra airport. Either way, we're going to Ghana! This is so exciting for me, because it's my first international trip - and the destination is Africa! It's just surreal. I'm ready, literally (my packing is pretty much done!) and figuratively. I'm ready to be challenged in so many ways, to see how other people live and love in a completely different part of the world. It's going to be a life-changing trip, and I cannot wait to depart on this journey.

I'm not sure what else to say for now, so I guess I'll see you all in 5 weeks! Love you all!
-Christine

1 comment:

  1. Have fun going over the ocean for the first time!! It always took my breath away, and now you'll get to see a new coast you've never seen!! It's so exciting, omggggg haha I'll try to be professional on blogger X). Love you!! I'll be stalking you on here!! X)

    ReplyDelete